The School of Psychology pioneered a distance education model comprised of blended and distributed learning that has served adult professionals for over thirty years. By creating flexible opportunities for individuals with career, family, and community responsibilities to achieve their advanced educational goals, Fielding’s community of scholar-practitioners helps define the future of psychology at every level-from theory to practice and research.
- The Clinical Psychology doctorate is a generalist degree; a pathway master’s degree is conferred along the way to the PhD and students can choose from five optional concentrations:
- Forensic Psychology
- Health Psychology
- Parent-Infant Mental Health *closed to new enrollments
- Social Justice & Diversity
- The Media Psychology doctorate is the first of its kind in a School of Psychology, offering a nonclinical PhD degree with a master’s conferred along the way. The program focuses on understanding the relationships between media and behavior and offers optional concentrations in:
- Brand Psychology and Audience Engagement
- Positive Psychology and Media
- Social Impact of Mobile Media & Immersive Technology
In addition, PhD Media students can declare a doctoral concentration offered in the School of Leadership Studies.
Clinical Psychology Program
Media Psychology Program
Neuropsychology Postdoctoral Program