To meet the needs of working professionals, we offer a flexible learning environment that allows students to meet their educational goals by engaging in a global community of other professionals. All coursework is collaborative in nature, involving interaction and dialogue among faculty and learners. This model combines online learning with two face-to-face sessions. Students can be full- or part-time.
The required face-to-face sessions provide an opportunity for community building and the study of group process as well as a chance to jump-start a master’s project. In addition to the residential sessions, students complete online courses in leadership theory and practice, group dynamics, and two courses covering the master’s project.
Program Outcomes for Graduates
- Develop personal mastery through the integration and application of mindfulness, self-reflection, use of self, and clarity of intention.
- Effectively address complex challenges through mastery of fundamental leadership skills of observation, interpretation, and intervention.
- Enhance group and team development through effective collaboration and intervention.
- Assist organizations and communities to frame challenges and realize opportunities through intentional design of processes and interventions.
- Mobilize organizations and communities to realize their preferred future through the application of systems thinking, design, and consultative practice.
- Help organizations thrive through the application of a rich body of organizational and leadership theory.